Wednesday 1 June 2016

Painting - Trojan War Greeks


Well time for another painting update. Not to much this time, I have been taking it easy a bit post can games. But I got one unit, actually a unit and a half done for our Trojan War campaign. I am playing Agamemnon and since he is the king you get some extra upgrade options for warriors, so I am not just stuck with hopplites.


I have 12 javelin armed warriors. These are from 2 different packs, some of them have fur cloaks, and some have helmets, the helmet guys are later I think and some fo the cloak guys are just throwing rocks, so I guess maybe they are more appropriate for the Trojan war. But I like the other ones better.

I have a similar amount of bows in progress and once they are done my army will be half done. To be honest I am procrastinating a bit on painting the spearmen as it turns out the models from Victrix are not great really. This is a rare case where the metals would have been preferable, and maybe cheaper also dang.

Pledge Status 2016:
Bought: 185 
Painted: 187
Total: +2, Back in the green nice!

Thanks;
Mike

1 comment: