Sunday 15 February 2015

Painting - Teutonic Knights

Finally finished off my next unit of Teutonic Knights, this time with lances. Took awhile, for some reason mounted units usually lead to procrastinating a bit for me. So here is a shot of those guys:


Happy with hose these guys turned out, the lances look super long, but I think it is more that they have them olding right at the end more so then that the length is to big. But they look cool anyway. 4 More guys in the set. I am short on commanders so I ordered a few characters from the Gripping Beast, they are not nearly as good looking but Fireforge don't make any characters unfortunately. So I have a Knight Commander and War Bishop coming up next. The War BIshop even has stats in the SAGA game which I find is really cool.

Paints Used:

Games Workshop:
Leadbelcher
Mithril Silver
Black Spray

Vallejo:
Black
Dark Grey
Natural Grey
Deck Tan
White
Woodgrain
Dark Sand
Chocolate Brown
Japan Uniform WW2
Smoke
Orange Brown
Flat Earth
Desert Yellow

I also have a couple of Infinity guys painted that I don't think I have posted on here yet. A couple of hackers anyway, I actually hat the look of the second guy, but it has a game effect I wanted for my army.


Finally to update my progress on the pledge:

Pledge Status 2015:
Bought: 14 (Teutonic Characters + More Infinity guys)
Painted: 29
Total: +15

Let me know what you all think.

Thanks;
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment