Tuesday 9 September 2014

Yakuza

Finished off another 2 Yakuza guys today, a pair of enforcers, I guess they are lower level and so don't have the suits and such.

I thought about trying to put some of the real fancy Yakuza tattoos on the guy with no sleeves, but I don't think I could pull that off and it would probably end up looking worse. I am happy how they turned out anyway.


Only the Oyabun and the Sumo Wrestler to go and I will be ready for Fist Full of Kung Fu (Or starting to look more like fist full of uzis at this point hah). I fell like the guy on the left is from a movie but I can't think of it at the moment.

I tried doing a photo with allot higher resolution this time, but the camera on my phone got a bit messed up and it came out streaky so still experimenting with that.

Hoping to finish the last 2 guys tomorrow, and maybe do a 40k guy on Thursday, planning to try a few kill team games on Friday.

Thanks;
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment