Sunday 21 September 2014

Shaolin Monks

So today I painted up the 3 Shaolin Monks from the North Star Martial Artists set. I am kind of on the fence about how they came out, pretty good poses but there was allot more flash and such then the Yakuza, one of them even lost an ear over it. Also I am not sure if I am happy with the orange or not (but I don't have many shades of Orange so not much choice).

Also the Mosaic bases from Micro Arts didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, not really 100% on those but it is what it is now I guess hah.


Note that after this picture I went back and painted the teeth. They are pretty cool but I like the Yakuza better anyway, made the others will come out better. Planing to paint the two fearless style guys next.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks;
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment