Wednesday 17 September 2014

Infinity - Med-Tech Obsidon Medchanoid

Today I finished off another infinity guy to add to my growing army for that game, I have something close to 30 models for my Morat army now. Anyway this is a really strange alien robot type worm thing that is both a doctor and an engineer in this game so he is pretty handy and can move around fast. It is kind of a strange looking model thou so that is a bit interesting.

I just painted it mostly blue and grey to match with the rest of my guys, but decided to paint the big mass of eyes a flesh color, so now it has this really strange fleshy mass of eyes.



I thought it was kind of lame at first, but kind of grows on you how alien and messed up it is.

On the historical front I started working on the Martial Artists for fist full of kung fu. So far I kind of think that this set is not quite as good as the Yakuza was, there is way more flash and stuff like that so that kind of sucks. Also I discovered when I had them half assembled that this set has 8 guys not 7 so I am short on one of the fancy resin bases, so I have had to order another pack of those.

I got the first 5 primed up ready to start, basically it is 3 shaolin monks, and 2 jet li fearless type guys. Don't make a good photo as they are just black but I am going to post it anyway cause why not.


There are 2 mini worms to go along with the med-tech so I may try and get them done tomorrow.

Thanks;
Mike

2 comments:

  1. It may be alien and messed up but you painted it well...just finished my hero cop tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hsh, look forward to seeing the coppers!

    ReplyDelete